On Demand Webinars
Viewing these videos will provide you with a good overview and understanding of the topic. For more information please refer to the attached factsheets under each video.
|Safety Management System for Booking Service Providers||28 February 2019|
|Small Bus Operators||24 October 2018|
On-demand Webinar - Safety Management System for Booking Service Providers
- 28 February 2019
The Point to Point Transport Commissioner conducted a live webinar for booking service providers with medium to small businesses on 28 February 2019.
The content explained the key elements needed to develop a safety management system under point to point transport law.
• safety management system
• duty of care
• safety standards for booking service providers
• identifying risks and hazards
• conducting a risk assessment
• safety audits
The following is a recording of the webinar delivered on 28 February 2019.
On-demand Webinar - Small Bus Operators
24 October 2018
The Point to Point Transport Commissioner conducted a live webinar for the operators of small buses (between 8 and 12 seats including the driver) on 24 October 2018.
The webinar was designed for those operators of small buses who were unable to attend one of the Commissioner's face-to-face Small Bus Industry Information Sessions held across NSW during August, September and October 2018.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- Background and key elements of the point to point transport laws
- Implications for operators of both large and small buses - and mixed fleets
- How to become authorised
- What do I need to do to be compliant with the new laws
- Passenger Service Levy
- How to register as a tax payer